WH Solicitors

Welcome to WH Solicitors. We are happy to help you.

WH Solicitors

Personal Immigration

We provide the following services for family and partners:

Spouse,Unmarried/Civil Partners

Fiancé, Fiancée or proposed Civil Partner

Marriage or Civil Partnership visit visa


Adult Dependant Relative

We provide the following services for EEA National and Family Members of EEA Nationals


EEA Family Permits and Residence Cards for non- EU Nationals

EEA Permanent Residence Card for non-EU nationals

EEA Permanent Residence Certificate for EEA nationals

Brexit update and planning